Monday, January 5, 2009

Work, The Distraction Blessing. . .



Due to the New Year's Holiday, I've been off from work for the last four and a half days. By Sunday (yesterday) the waiting, the unknown and the idle time had gotten the best of me. I found myself panicking about every little thing. I surely thought I was going crazy.

Fortunately, this morning, when I got to work and started listening to my voice mail, sorting through my email and organizing my regular mail a normalcy seemed to return to my mind. (I'm not sure if there is such a thing but at least my mind quieted down.) I believe work is going to be a BIG BLESSING in helping me through this fraction of my life. Ok, I have to get back to work. . .


1 comment:

  1. You stay tuff sister! Love the pictures. How did you do them across the top? I am stuck in the same ol' template. I want that cool signature thingy too! : )

    It was GREAT talking to you. your voice is just like a friend of mine so it was like we have known each other for years.

    Please email or blog as soon as you hear on your MRI.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete