Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank Goodness For 4-Wheel Drive

This was the view out my windshield this morning as I drove to check on my properties for snow removal. I was very thankful I had a gas-guzzling 4-Wheel Drive to make it where I needed to go. (Yeah Envoy!) The only other vehicles that seemed to be moving about easily were other 4-wheel drives as well. I saw many a car stuck in a BIG snow mound or at the bottom of their driveways as I traveled from the east to the west neighborhoods. The Indianapolis Area is not use to getting this much snow all at once and many people do not know how to drive in it. Hamilton County seemed to be doing a better job of keeping up then Marion County

I made it safely back to the office and will now just field calls as they come into us. I'm sure all the kids were happy that school was closed. If you have to be out and about today, please be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment