Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter everyone. . . And it is a good Easter Sunday. I apologize for not writing the last few weeks. Seems increasingly harder to find the time since I returned back to work.


Medically, I am still in the expansion stage. I see the PS doctor again this Thursday and this will probably be my last fill. I will be so glad to get rid of "rock-hard" booby and replace it with something a little more comfortable. I will still have another surgery to go through after the implant. The PS said that he does not reduce the natural breast until he's finished with the tattoo on my fake one.


I feel pretty good these days but I do get tired. Especially when I have to put in a 10 - 12 hour day for work. Life seems to be back to a more normal place. I believe hearing those words "Cancer-free" helped out a lot. My surgeon does not have any further tests he wants to put me through and I will go back in November for my mammogram. I was suppose to go and see the Chemo-radiologist guy one more time just to look over everything and see if he had any further recommendations but I guess the coordinator that said she would set the appointment has forgotten me. Monday I'll have to call there to see what happen.


I wish everyone a blessed day and thanks for stopping by my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment